UMM Alter 2.5 TD For Sale: Perfect For A Restoration Project!

Forums Forums UMM For Sale Forum UMM Alter 2.5 TD For Sale: Perfect For A Restoration Project!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kavik

Alas, this 1991 UMM Alter 2.5 Turbo Diesel, right-hand drive, hard-top has seen better days. However, for the hobbyist it is a dream come true. Engine (Peugeot 505) is good, 1K spent on fuel injectors and pump prior to the vehicle being ‘put out to pasture’. It has a flat tyre but a spare is onboard, last started in 2011 – hasn’t started since, probably because it needs a new battery – the engine turns over but not enough vigour to fire up. 87k on the clock.

Currently sitting on hard standing outside the garage which I’d like to reclaim, and at the same time sleep safe in the knowledge that this unique little motor goes to a loving home where it will be restored and cared for in years to come, or at very least used as an organ donor for another UMM.

So, let’s talk price. Offers of £200 upwards will pique my interest, as this is what I’m likely to get from a scrapper. If you’re interested, feel free to email me at valrobinson@hotmail.co.uk. I’ve attached a few pics so you can get a sense of what the vehicle looks like.

Happy hunting!

fritz

Have dropped you an email, where abouts are you based?

regards,

fritz

Anonymous

Hi mate where are you based.thanks

Anonymous

My number is 07939593444 if you want to send message I would like to have look at it on weekend. Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘UMM Alter 2.5 TD For Sale: Perfect For A Restoration Project!’ is closed to new replies.