UMM Transcat being split

Forums Forums UMM Transcat UMM Transcat being split

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    fritz

hi all i live in cornwall and will be going to look at it any one needing parts checked out let me know vini

fritz

are the cab tops on Transcats and Alters interchangeable? Almost thinking of turning mine from a station wagon into a cab with a soft top rear… I’m only over the border in devon..

Anonymous

Hi Fritz,
    I believe they are …. i have a spare one if you want it …. Vini if you get a chance to look at the blue one i would be very interested in the engine size…. looking at the doors it looks like a Cournil… One of the really old ones from the 70’s pre transcat…. you will know if its one of them if you look at the leaf springs on it ….. if they are very hgeavy duty (and the engine is 3.4L0 then it would be a cournil and i need one as spares ….. will ring the guy up and get back to you.

fritz

if you have one going then I may be keen… let me know where abouts you are based?

jonboy
    Keymaster

Hi Fritz … Its in cheshire … i believe you came to look at them before … they are now under roof and the 2 seater cab top will be £20

Anonymous

hi guys system won,t me log in as member need some parts for my alter 11 lwb 1990 2.5d pick up know i can get refurbed leafs and new shocks but looking to save a few qid here is the list

2 x braided brake pipes
    Umm Alter Chassis Cab 2.5D II (LWB) – HYDROELASTIC-SHOCK-(FRONT-DRIVER-SIDE)
    Umm Alter Chassis Cab 2.5D II (LWB) – HYDROELASTIC-SHOCK-(FRONT-PSNGR-SIDE)
    Umm Alter Chassis Cab 2.5D II (LWB) – HYDROELASTIC-SHOCK-(REAR-DRIVER-SIDE)
    Umm Alter Chassis Cab 2.5D II (LWB) – HYDROELASTIC-SHOCK-(REAR-PSNGR-SIDE)

Umm Alter Chassis Cab 2.5D II (LWB) – LEAF-SPRING-(front-DRIVER-SIDE)
    Umm Alter Chassis Cab 2.5D II (LWB) – LEAF-SPRING-(front-PSNGR-SIDE)
    need front not flat ones will rear fit front ?
    ps if any one needs body panels inner outer wings floor struts sills ect i have had laser cut and can supply

best regards vini

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi im after track rod ends and ball joint for an umm alter2 2.5td.ambulance. 12 months mot flew through but then ball joint started creaking. any suggestions. tried freelander track rod end but 2mm difference seems male track rod end is 16.5mm? unusual.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘UMM Transcat being split’ is closed to new replies.