WANTED: Pickup Truck Cab panels

Forums Forums Parts Forum WANTED: Pickup Truck Cab panels

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    fritz

Hello gang,

I am still after parts to convert my Alter II station wagon into a truck cab pick up.

Has anyone got the cab back, small cab side panels and a cab roof?

I’ll also be after the set of hood sticks and a hood for the load bed – although I can always have these made up myself.

Kind regards,

fritz
    iii7o-pickup_truck_cab.jpg
    769z4-pickup_canvas.jpg

Anonymous

Hi Fritz,

Could you please let me know from where did you get the drawings for the canvas and structure of the load bed?
    I would like to make these for my Alter LWB.

Regards
    Paulo

fritz

Paulo,

They used to be on the site here but I can’t find them anymore, let me know your email and I’ll send it to you as a pdf.

Anonymous

Hi again Fritz,

It is pp3327<at>gmail<dot>com

Cheers
    Paulo

fritz

sent.

Anonymous

Cheers

country john
    Participant

Hi I am thinking about doing a vice versa job on my alter 2 pick up as I struggle to fit in it I am 6’4″ I have an alter 1 station wagon with a good roof and side panel which I am going to break . The roof on the pick up has some rust in it would that be of interest fritz

country john
    Participant

Hi guys can anyone tell me how to remove the roof panel and side panels on my alter 2 pick up ? There doesn’t seem to be any bolts to undo . Also does anyone know of or have a really good drivers door or any plastic body trim . I also need a PTO unit and tipping gear. Cheers

Anonymous

Hi country-john,

I do have a full set of used plastic body trim.

Is the windscreen of your Alter 1 you are breaking in good condition?

In case it is and is interchangeable with the windscreen of an Alter 2, perhaps we can reach an agreement?

What other parts do you have available?

Please email photos to pp3327<at>gmail<dot>com

Regards
    Paulo

country john
    Participant

Hi It has a scrape but no cracks .. I don’t think it looks any different for alter 1 or 2 . If it’s not suitable how much is the trim . Do you have a good drivers door ? Cheers john

Anonymous

Hi John,

Could you please email a photo of the windscreen and I will reply with the trim’s photo.

I have been trying to buy a door without success so, I have spent the weekend repairing mine; it is not too difficult to weld 2 mm steel.

Cheers Paulo

Anonymous

Hi John,

Interested if you have a truck cab for sale? Where abouts are you based?

Regards,

fritz

ps. my email is fritz(at)immersioneleven(dot)com

WesleyPegden

I will be getting rid of my Transcat truck cab and tilt when I get a hardtop to replace them.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.