Wanted UMM

Forums Forums UMM For Sale Forum Wanted UMM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Yes, I’d like to buy a UK-based RHD UMM.

Ideally not a pick up, but the ‘van’ – swb or lwb, ideally a runner, but not averse to work.

Cash and garage/driveway space waiting.

fritz

If I were you I’d consider joining the UMM club – join with Graham Potter the chairman – graumm@rocketmail.com

I think it’s a tenner a year and if you make it known to him that you’re after one I’m sure he’ll let you know what he hears of. Also an absolute fountain of knowledge of all things UMM and has quite a collection… maybe you could persuade him to part with one?

Otherwise I’d keep checking ebay, trovit, farm trader, auto trader and the other classifieds. Keep an eye out on here – I always post whatever I have seen.

Where abouts are you based?

regards,

fritz

Anonymous

HI Fritz
    I’m in the Forest of Dean. I have contacted Graham and he’s replied back. Spoken too to the ex-dealer in Exeter and am looking out for one.

Campbell

have just acquired an UMM – more details when it arrives!

16854762465_f61d1ba2ed_z.jpgIMG_1138 by messerschmitt owner, on Flickr

this is what I purchased – non runner, needs work, and is missing a few parts! Most notably a steering link!

Anonymous

Hi Good evening, is this car still available???

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi I know we’re there is a UMM chassis cab with no body on, it is restoration project, are you interested?

fritz
    Quote:
    Quote from bobisok on February 18, 2017, 09:48
    Hi I know we’re there is a UMM chassis cab with no body on, it is restoration project, are you interested?

What are the details on this one Bobisok?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.