In the first year it had a
– new set of tyres, some chunky mud terrains instead of the ancient and small flexing set of all terrains that it came with
– a new radiator after the old one was found to have a tiny split that was leaking almost imperceptibly into the fan case
– an oil change and all the fluids changed, brake, power steering, oils in axles & gearbox.
– some copper seal to stop a slightly leaky core plug
– a new diesel filter and primer unit as it was hard to start and turned out to be sucking air in through one of the unions on the primer unit.
here’s a couple of pictures of the tyres, in the front on view the old tyre is on the left, the new mud terrain on the right.. the dog is charlie.