Hi all just got my first umm

Forums Forums UMM Alter II Hi all just got my first umm

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    royston

It is a alter II right hand drive 1994 project and I love it !!!!!!! But as its a project I need to find some parts

1 transfer box
    2 heater
    3 dashboard

Any one know where to look and what sort of price I’m going to be looking at

Royston

fritz

Hi Royston,

Excellent choice of project. Have you joined the club and downloaded all the manuals? There is pretty much everything you could need and in the old selection of newsletters some good guides about maintainance and problems other people have worked through. There is also an alternative parts guide for bits and pieces.

1. Has yours got the transfer box? If so what is wrong with it? This is one of the only bits of the UMM (apart from the body panels) that you can’t get from anywhere else. I believe the chain inside it is made just for this application too and some strange dimensions that you won’t find elsewhere.

2. Which bit of the heater? The hot/cold lever switch is from a renault 4 or 5 I believe – again information gleaned from the pdfs of old club mags/parts guide.

3. Dashboard bits all Peugeot 505 I believe.

regards,

fritz

ps. drop me a pm with your email, I have some stuff to send

royston

Hi

Thanks for the reply will have a look at the documents

1. Yes it dose have the box been told its wound up

2. Its the whole heater I just have 2 bits of wood in the centre hole

3. I need a full dash as the one I have has been hacked to bits

Thanks how do I pm on here

fritz

The only option for the box will to be have it rebuilt, to have it unwound shouldn’t be a big job though.

Ha ahh, try Jon on here for bits, get lucky on ebay or join the club and ask Graham Potter (club boss) if he has anything or can point you in the right direction. The club is £8 a year I think..

drop me an email fritz (at) immersioneleven.com (get rid of the gaps and put an @ in where the brackets are)

Damo

HI I have a spare gearbox with transfer box in the workshop if you still need one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.