UMM Alter / Alter II – Rear Disc Brake Upgrade Kit

Forums Forums UMM For Sale Forum UMM Alter / Alter II – Rear Disc Brake Upgrade Kit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fritz

UMM Alter / UMM Alter II Rear Disc Brake Conversion

This is a kit that I imported from Portugal two years ago at quite a cost – the shipping and import was pretty hefty! It has been in my workshop dry stored and individually wrapped up ever since.

It is a conversion kit that includes everything you will need to convert the currently drum braked rear of your UMM to disc brakes!

It uses the original handbrake cables that are already fitted to your UMM – it is all compatible.

Included:

– discs
    – callipers
    – pads
    – hangers
    – bolts
    – spacers
    – brake hoses
    – nut spacers x 3 (you will need to use washers for the final one or make one yourself – the only part of the kit that is not there)
    – hand brake cable end stoppers

Reason for sale – I had only just rebuilt my braking system before I bought these on a whim, I realise now 2 years later that I just won’t get round to fitting for quite a while yet!

Located in Devon, can post out at cost (Parcelforce 48hr) or obviously free collection. The box will weigh about 20kgs with all the packaging (the parts are just under 18kgs) – the postage is at cost – £35

I am after £200 plus the postage

fritz@immersioneleven.com

75mwj-IMG_0542.jpg
    a4e26-IMG_0543.jpg
    2j53h-IMG_0544.jpg

fritz

Bump. Still for sale.

All packaged up and ready to go.

seoirse1980
    Participant

Is this still up for grab Fritz?

country john
    Participant

Hi I not I ex a thread on the site that said you had PTO on your alter I really need PTO to finish my alter arb pick up can you help did it come fitted or did you retro fit ? Any help or Information gratefully received

Anonymous

Apologies all, still up for sale!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.