UMM Alter Station Wagon / Windowed Van for sale

Forums Forums UMM For Sale Forum UMM Alter Station Wagon / Windowed Van for sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fritz

For sale on ebay currently with 4 days to run.

Looks complete and pretty tidy. Just an afternoon with the welder and some red oxide then hammorite on those rear quarter panels. Easy welding on thick UMM steel too.

If I had more room it’d be coming down to devon with me!

Description reads:

For sale my UMM ALTER 2
    This is a none turbo 2.5 diesel
    K reg 1993
    98000 miles

I am selling this as spares or repairs as the mot has expired.
    The last mot expired October 2013.

Start and drives but very sluggish on turn over (lazy stater motor I think)
    There is corrosion to both rear wheel arches and the floor pan in the rear (as shown in pics)

I am only selling this due to my son who is a panel beater is to busy to do the bodywork for me at the minute and anymore delays would probably cause my wife to leave me.

Viewing welcome. Heywood , lancs

I will gladly answer any questions by email but I work away so may take afew days to answer.

Alternatively just ring me. Ian 07989390413

fritz

and a couple more shots

Anonymous

Hi, Maureen: I just opened my e-mail flyer from AllFreeSewing and the solrlter bag caught my eye. Even before I clicked on it to open it, I was already wondering if it was a Maureen Wilson masterpiece. Sure enough! I wasn’t disappointed when I opened up the tutorial! You are one talented lady and I love absolutely all of your creations! Best wishes and keep em coming!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘UMM Alter Station Wagon / Windowed Van for sale’ is closed to new replies.